Lebanese Village - Leamington
Leamington Lebanese Club
447 Highway 77 North, Leamington ON N8H 3V6
Saturday, June 25 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Let your senses discover the sights, sounds, and spices of Lebanon! Open for one day only at the Leamington Lebanese club, this Village is bound to be a bop between the belly dancers, Lebanese buffet, and music to keep you bouncing to the beat all night long!
Hungry carrouselers won’t find any shortage of flavour here- the Lebanese Village’s menu offers a variety of Middle Eastern staples that will satisfy your stomach, but leave your tastebuds wanting more. Habibi there or be square.
THINGS TO EAT
Buffet - $20/person
• Fattoush (vegetarian) - green salad + crunchy fried pita bits
• Grape leaves (vegetarian) - stuffed with vegetables + rice + herbs + spices
• Hummus (vegetarian) - pureed chickpeas + tahini
• Kousa - zucchini stuffed with ground beef + rice + vegetables + spices, simmered in tomato sauce
• Lebanese chicken and rice - shredded chicken + rice + ground beef + pine nuts + spices
• Kafta - grilled kebab made of ground beef + spices
Cash and debit only, no ATM on site***
THINGS TO DO
• Belly dancing + other Lebanese dance performances - starting 6pm
• Music + dancing all night
WHERE TO PARK
Parking is available in the Lebanese club parking lot.