Hungarian Cultural Centre - Mindszenty Hall
790 Hanna Street East, Windsor, ON N8X 2N6
Saturday, June 17, 2023 12pm – 9pm
Sunday, June 18, 2023 12pm - 8pm
Discover the vibrancy and excitement of Hungarian culture! At the Hungarian Village, Carrouselers can enjoy ensemble performances while sampling a spread of both sweet and savoury menu selections, including spicy goulash, delicious cabbage rolls, and a fantastic assortment of homemade pastries.
THINGS TO EAT
• Cabbage rolls/Töltött káposzta
• Pork schnitzel sandwich/Rántott szelet
• Elephant ears/Lángos (vegetarian)
• Smoked pork hock/Füstölt csülök - served with cabbage/párolt káposztával
• Various pastries/Sütemény
• Crêpes (with jam, Nutella, or cottage cheese)
THINGS TO DO
Hungarian music - ongoing
WHERE TO PARK
Street parking available. Nearest intersection - Parent and Hanna.